Here at MI-BOX, the health and safety of our employees and customers is a responsibility we take very seriously. Like you, we are staying on top of information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Public Health Agency of Canada, and government officials related to the increasing concerns of coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world and in our local communities.
MI-BOX is doing our part to help take care of our employees and customers by implementing the following health protocols:
- For our employees, we are reinforcing frequent and thorough hand washing as well as using alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If an employee is not feeling well, they are required to stay home.
- Regular sanitation of high-contact areas such as container door handles, locks, etc.
- All customers are encouraged to sign their rental agreements and other required documents electronically via their online accounts.
- Social distancing is being emphasized. As our drivers have always done, they are using the instructions customers provided beforehand when delivering their containers. In addition, as always, customers do not have to be present at the time of service.
While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we can assure you we are doing all we can to deliver the best possible customer experience. MI-BOX is considered an essential business in many areas so that we can deliver goods and services directly to residences as our neighbors navigate these challenging times.
MI-BOX is also one of the few businesses where little to no human-to-human interaction is required, and our portable containers can be used to move and store medical supplies, sanitation products, and other critical resources businesses and local organizations need in their efforts to help our communities stay safe and healthy.
We hope you understand some service delays are possible as we continue monitoring the ongoing situation. If the delivery and/or pick-up of your container(s) needs to be rescheduled, you will be notified and updates will be shared as more information becomes available.
Please note that all MI-BOX locations are independently owned and operated. Each MI-BOX location may determine what services and hours of operation are best and safest for all their employees and customers. If you have any questions, please contact your local MI-BOX location by clicking here: https://getmibox.com/locations
As always, we value your business, appreciate your patience, and thank you for your understanding